Cost of living in Tembisa, South Africa compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.383 EGP / ZAR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tembisa (South Africa) is 29% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 6,712 (R 4,852) in Tembisa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,200 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madison, Wisconsin costs $50 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sharjah costs Dirham 75,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Gothenburg costs 40 kr (13 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Warsaw costs 16 zł (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $27,000 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨0.50 (25 minutes ago)