Cost of living in Tel Aviv, Israel compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 326%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,140 prices entered by 168 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.988 EGP / ILS
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tel Aviv (Israel) is 218% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 9,948 (1,995 ₪) in Tel Aviv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,484 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rennes costs €200 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Amman costs Dinar 12 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bishkek costs 200 som (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £20 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Yambol costs 200 лв (39 minutes ago)