Cost of living comparison between Tel Aviv, Israel and Al Mansurah, Egypt
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,150 prices entered by 159 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.587 EGP / ILS
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tel Aviv (Israel) is 206% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 11,466 (2,500 ₪) in Tel Aviv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Tartu costs €63 (15 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Samsun costs 35TL (17 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Düsseldorf costs €80 (23 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Manila costs Php25 (32 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Lausanne costs CHF 56 (34 minutes ago)