Cost of living in Tel Aviv, Israel compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 283%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,379 prices entered by 178 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.854 EGP / ILS
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tel Aviv (Israel) is 154% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 27,971 (5,763 ₪) in Tel Aviv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lawrence, Kansas costs $16 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Winnipeg costs C$2.95 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 19 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mobile, Alabama costs $129,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florence costs €443 (about 2 hours ago)