Cost of living in Tel Aviv, Israel compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 261%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,197 prices entered by 176 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.245 EGP / ILS
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tel Aviv (Israel) is 198% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 7,453 (1,756 ₪) in Tel Aviv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $13 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Wellington costs NZ$40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bilaspur costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Sacramento, California costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨18,000 (about 3 hours ago)