Cost of living in Tel Aviv, Israel compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 290%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,778 prices entered by 199 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.911 EGP / ILS
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tel Aviv (Israel) is 133% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 27,995 (5,700 ₪) in Tel Aviv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $15 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santiago costs CH$10,990,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lahore costs ₨40 (9 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Jyväskylä costs €30 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lviv costs 120₴ (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cambridge costs £58 (40 minutes ago)