Cost of living in Tel Aviv, Israel compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 321%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,129 prices entered by 169 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.953 EGP / ILS
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tel Aviv (Israel) is 222% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 12,082 (2,440 ₪) in Tel Aviv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$258 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Louis, Missouri costs $17,465 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,626 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 500,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Hangzhou costs 元1,148 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bikaner costs ₨1.00 (about 2 hours ago)