Cost of living in Tel Aviv, Israel compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 370%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,564 prices entered by 177 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.018 EGP / ILS
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tel Aviv (Israel) is 222% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 19,003 (3,787 ₪) in Tel Aviv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,900 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vancouver costs C$132 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Stoke-on-Trent costs £50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Santa Cruz, California costs $1,816 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 4,184 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Baguio City costs Php90 (about 2 hours ago)