Cost of living in Tekirdağ, Turkey vs Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 104%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 3.106 EGP / TRY
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tekirdağ (Turkey) is 25% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 15,000 (4,829TL) in Tekirdağ to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 27 (22 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Fort Wayne, Indiana costs $2.50 (40 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Kunming costs 150元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saint Petersburg costs руб 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasov costs 20 lei (about 3 hours ago)