Cost of living in Tekirdağ, Turkey compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 96%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 146 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.881 EGP / TRY
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tekirdağ (Turkey) is 18% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 15,278 (5,303TL) in Tekirdağ to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ulan Bator costs 2,500 ₮ (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U500 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberdeen costs £10 (39 minutes ago)