Cost of living in Tehran, Iran compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! Tehran has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tehran.
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 4,164 prices entered by 430 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00055 EGP / IRR *
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tehran (Iran) is 59% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 3,965 (﷼ 7,145,252) in Tehran to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Santa Cruz, California costs $40 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Suzhou costs 元16 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Islamabad costs ₨20,182 (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mumbai costs ₨300 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $85 (about 1 hour ago)