Cost of living in Tehran, Iran compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! Tehran has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tehran.
|Personal Care||+ 107%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 3,579 prices entered by 383 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00058 EGP / IRR *
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tehran (Iran) is 72% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 4,293 (﷼ 7,370,913) in Tehran to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $10 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warsaw costs 63,090 zł (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $100 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.45 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Curitiba costs R$ 3.00 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Gothenburg costs 30 kr (30 minutes ago)