Cost of living in Techiman, Ghana compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.959 EGP / GHS
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Techiman (Ghana) is 22% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 8,555 (GH₵2,161) in Techiman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 7,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 360 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medan costs Rp 45,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,033 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $864 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tbilisi costs 4.50 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.50 (about 2 hours ago)