Cost of living in Techiman, Ghana compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.108 EGP / GHS
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Techiman (Ghana) is 27% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 6,616 (GH₵1,610) in Techiman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,200 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 8,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$160 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lucknow costs ₨101,650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Srinagar costs ₨9,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 270 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$30 (about 1 hour ago)