Cost of living in Techiman, Ghana compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.804 EGP / GHS
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Techiman (Ghana) is about the same as in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah you would need to make just about E£ 12,000 (GH₵3,154) in Techiman.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Hanoi costs 200,000 ₫ (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuopio costs €10 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nasik costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pattaya costs 156 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php75 (about 1 hour ago)