Cost of living in Tbilisi, Georgia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 789 prices entered by 111 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.186 EGP / GEL
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tbilisi (Georgia) is 59% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 11,639 (1,620 Lari) in Tbilisi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 7,300 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$87 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,220 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vladivostok costs руб 1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Puducherry costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Toledo, Ohio costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)