Cost of living in Tbilisi, Georgia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 824 prices entered by 103 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.528 EGP / GEL
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tbilisi (Georgia) is 52% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 9,263 (1,419 Lari) in Tbilisi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 6,100 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $800 (7 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Charleston, South Carolina costs $5.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Rennes costs €400 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rochester, New York costs $100 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ahmedabad costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barrie costs C$25 (about 2 hours ago)