Cost of living in Tawau, Malaysia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.468 EGP / MYR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tawau (Malaysia) is 53% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 16,792 (RM3,758) in Tawau to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4.05 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (9 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Edmonton costs C$20 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨900 (about 1 hour ago)