Cost of living in Tawau, Malaysia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.169 EGP / MYR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tawau (Malaysia) is 28% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 7,016 (RM1,683) in Tawau to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hartford, Connecticut costs $20 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr50 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$27,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuopio costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €17 (about 1 hour ago)