Cost of living in Tauranga, New Zealand compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 150%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 148 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 12.382 EGP / NZD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tauranga (New Zealand) is 124% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 29,093 (NZ$2,350) in Tauranga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stavanger costs kr 14,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 20,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 500 Kč (30 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Vadodara costs ₨80 (31 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Santiago de Cuba costs 70 CUC (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Turin costs €5.50 (about 1 hour ago)