Cost of living in Tauranga, New Zealand compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 165%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 12.851 EGP / NZD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tauranga (New Zealand) is 170% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 19,947 (NZ$1,552) in Tauranga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 7,400 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Faro costs €320 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Victoria costs C$1.20 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Seville costs €450 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fort Worth, Texas costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Aguadilla costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kiel costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)