Cost of living in Tauranga, New Zealand compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 213%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 13.140 EGP / NZD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tauranga (New Zealand) is 193% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 16,678 (NZ$1,269) in Tauranga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,700 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $6.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cancún costs Mex$ 1.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Cusco costs S/. 4.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 25 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Shkoder costs 300 Lek (about 2 hours ago)