Cost of living in Tatabánya, Hungary compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06751 EGP / HUF
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tatabánya (Hungary) is 18% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 6,978 (103,361 Ft) in Tatabánya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,900 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brazzaville costs 1,000 Franc (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 250 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tel Aviv costs 2,199 ₪ (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 24 Kč (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥50,000,000,000,000,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kansas City, Missouri costs $0.00 (24 minutes ago)