Cost of living in Tashkent, Uzbekistan compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! Tashkent has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tashkent.
|Personal Care||+ 124%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 317 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00457 EGP / UZS *
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tashkent (Uzbekistan) is 71% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 9,065 (1,982,024 сўм) in Tashkent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,300 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Birmingham costs £0.70 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coventry costs £1,650 (31 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 50,000 Дин. (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baguio City costs Php1,500 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Chongqing costs 元300 (36 minutes ago)