Cost of living in Tashkent, Uzbekistan compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! Tashkent has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tashkent.
|Personal Care||+ 123%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 283 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00470 EGP / UZS *
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tashkent (Uzbekistan) is 78% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 5,574 (1,185,482 сўм) in Tashkent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $100 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rennes costs €10 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,525 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 30 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kota costs ₨7,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $100 (23 minutes ago)