Cost of living in Tartu, Estonia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 200%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 178 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.068 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tartu (Estonia) is 122% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 6,937 (€346) in Tartu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Malaga costs €10 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kelowna costs C$2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 0.00 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 25TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Graz costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (about 2 hours ago)