Cost of living in Tartu, Estonia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 196%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 190 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.762 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tartu (Estonia) is 112% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 12,298 (€592) in Tartu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,800 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php50 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €1,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Halifax costs C$20,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 1,400 Kč (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sheffield costs £28 (about 1 hour ago)