Cost of living in Tartu, Estonia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 206%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 190 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 21.893 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tartu (Estonia) is 84% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 20,187 (€922) in Tartu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,017 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (34 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Iasi costs 12 lei (44 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Santa Ana, California costs $0.66 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Diego, California costs $3.30 (about 1 hour ago)