Cost of living in Tarragona, Spain vs Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2019. Exchange rate: 19.244 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tarragona (Spain) is 83% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 21,982 (€1,142) in Tarragona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Volos costs €7 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,541 (15 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Pretoria costs R 38 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Winnipeg costs C$12 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in La Rioja costs ARS $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tallahassee, Florida costs $520 (about 1 hour ago)