Cost of living in Tarnów, Poland compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 110%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.584 EGP / PLN
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarnów (Poland) is 62% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 5,066 (1,105 zł) in Tarnów to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Houston, Texas costs $1.48 (5 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2.47 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Johannesburg costs R 91,000,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $20 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Toulouse costs €7 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vaasa costs €775 (28 minutes ago)