Cost of living in Tarnów, Poland vs Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 4.771 EGP / PLN
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tarnów (Poland) is 34% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 16,087 (3,372 zł) in Tarnów to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Grand Turk, Turks and Caicos Islands costs $710 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $1,017 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Novi Sad costs 60,390 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,006 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Grand Cayman costs CI$23,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 14 (about 2 hours ago)