Cost of living in Tarlac, Philippines compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.33396 EGP / PHP
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tarlac (Philippines) is 14% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 14,876 (Php44,546) in Tarlac to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $69 (21 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in San Salvador costs $10 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad, India costs ₨22,363 (38 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nanaimo, British Columbia costs C$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.60 (about 1 hour ago)