Cost of living in Tarija, Bolivia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 111 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.584 EGP / BOB
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarija (Bolivia) is 56% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 8,875 ($b3,434) in Tarija to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,700 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 20 ฿ (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨10,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Ottawa costs C$1,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Miskolc costs 349 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)