Cost of living in Tarija, Bolivia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.589 EGP / BOB
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tarija (Bolivia) is 34% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 14,719 ($b5,684) in Tarija to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,541 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$2,200 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Da Nang costs 100,000 ₫ (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bahía Blanca costs ARS $300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kathmandu costs ₨ 15 (about 2 hours ago)