Cost of living in Tarija, Bolivia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.566 EGP / BOB
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tarija (Bolivia) is 44% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 10,109 ($b3,939) in Tarija to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 7,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Oslo costs kr 100 (1 minute ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Algiers costs 1,500 Dinar (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mangalore costs ₨23,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Haifa costs 213 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)