Cost of living in Tarija, Bolivia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 90%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 115 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.634 EGP / BOB
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarija (Bolivia) is 59% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 3,981 ($b1,511) in Tarija to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.20 (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Medellín costs COL$500,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$14 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Fuzhou costs 元2,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bryansk costs руб 450 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Houston, Texas costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)