Cost of living in Târgu Mureş, Romania compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 196 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.703 EGP / RON
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Târgu Mureş (Romania) is 36% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 3,393 (916 lei) in Târgu Mureş to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Glasgow costs £18,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Des Moines, Iowa costs $50 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $12 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Adana costs 250TL (20 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,499 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,250 (39 minutes ago)