Cost of living in Târgu Mureş, Romania compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 88%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 231 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.503 EGP / RON
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Târgu Mureş (Romania) is 32% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 15,836 (3,517 lei) in Târgu Mureş to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Cebu City costs Php150 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Christchurch costs NZ$27 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asheville, North Carolina costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tucson, Arizona costs $605 (about 2 hours ago)