Cost of living in Târgu Mureş, Romania compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 97%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 252 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.608 EGP / RON
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Târgu Mureş (Romania) is 34% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 16,048 (3,483 lei) in Târgu Mureş to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Växjö costs 3,500 kr (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $55 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,500 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $10 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,643 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)