Cost of living in Târgu Mureş, Romania compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 127%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.486 EGP / RON
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Târgu Mureş (Romania) is 48% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 8,607 (1,919 lei) in Târgu Mureş to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,800 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Bursa costs 5.00TL (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 280,000 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Bhopal costs ₨336 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵197 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Dublin costs €3.80 (about 1 hour ago)