Cost of living in Târgu Mureş, Romania compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 99%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.664 EGP / RON
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Târgu Mureş (Romania) is 47% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 12,020 (2,577 lei) in Târgu Mureş to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,200 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 90 kr (3 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Mexico City costs Mex$ 700 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stuttgart costs €3,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Winnipeg costs C$50 (44 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Xiamen costs 元30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 23 (about 1 hour ago)