Cost of living in Târgu Mureş, Romania compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 116%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 81 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.563 EGP / RON
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Târgu Mureş (Romania) is 52% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 8,987 (1,969 lei) in Târgu Mureş to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,900 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 2,000,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$12,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Moncton costs C$430 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $500 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨30,495 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chemnitz costs €100 (27 minutes ago)