Cost of living in Taraz, Kazakhstan compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05706 EGP / KZT
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taraz (Kazakhstan) is 73% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 5,394 (94,525 KZT) in Taraz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kazan' costs руб 11,150 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Bergamo costs €7 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$9 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €13 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sofia costs 9 лв (20 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Hamburg costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)