Cost of living in Taraz, Kazakhstan compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05416 EGP / KZT
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taraz (Kazakhstan) is 26% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 15,064 (278,122 KZT) in Taraz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 30 B/. (less than a minute ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Marbella costs €8 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 60 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,321 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in St. Louis, Missouri costs $869 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mackay costs AU$1,421 (about 2 hours ago)