Cost of living in Taranto, Italy compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 190%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.830 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taranto (Italy) is 143% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 13,120 (€630) in Taranto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,400 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $100 (8 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Omaha, Nebraska costs $3.99 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Augusta, Georgia costs $610 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$1,829,700 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de Compostela costs €12 (39 minutes ago)