Cost of living in Taranto, Italy compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 190%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.136 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taranto (Italy) is 90% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 24,713 (€1,227) in Taranto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,525 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oruro costs $b30 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coimbra costs €300 (29 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Saltillo costs Mex$ 750 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago de Cali costs COL$2,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sarajevo costs 39,355KM (about 1 hour ago)