Cost of living in Taranto, Italy compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 146%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.530 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taranto (Italy) is 119% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 5,476 (€331) in Taranto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $100 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Washington D.C. costs $9 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucaramanga costs COL$9,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Santiago costs CH$1,500 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,800 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (41 minutes ago)