Cost of living in Taranto, Italy compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 231%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 21.667 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taranto (Italy) is 135% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 16,197 (€748) in Taranto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 6,900 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gold Coast costs AU$1.38 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Guarulhos costs R$ 800 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $69 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Piracicaba costs R$ 750 (about 1 hour ago)