Cost of living in Tangerang, Indonesia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00120 EGP / IDR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tangerang (Indonesia) is 34% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 16,135 (Rp 13,434,221) in Tangerang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Flint, Michigan costs $12 (2 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Auckland costs NZ$40 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 20,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Queretaro costs Mex$ 346,990 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Edinburgh costs £505 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Araraquara costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)