Cost of living in Tangerang, Indonesia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00126 EGP / IDR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tangerang (Indonesia) is 42% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 17,084 (Rp 13,509,094) in Tangerang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $3,440 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Düsseldorf costs €1,300 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Manila costs Php56 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 80 zł (27 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Dublin costs €3.36 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)