Cost of living in Tanga, Tanzania compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00789 EGP / TZS
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tanga (Tanzania) is 18% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 9,311 (1,180,225 Shilling) in Tanga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 7,900 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thessaloniki costs €60 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$1,290 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €56 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Doha costs 0.35 ﷼ (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,558 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Multan costs ₨25,413 (41 minutes ago)