Cost of living in Tanga, Tanzania compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00798 EGP / TZS
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tanga (Tanzania) is 5% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 5,462 (684,431 Shilling) in Tanga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,200 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Irapuato costs Mex$ 8 (less than a minute ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Chengdu costs 元88 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Skopje costs 99,999 ден (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Isfahan costs ﷼ 70,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zwolle costs €2.60 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $79 (30 minutes ago)