Cost of living in Tandil, Argentina compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.870 EGP / ARS
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tandil (Argentina) is 20% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 13,172 (ARS $15,143) in Tandil to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cancún costs Mex$ 17 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨750 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,200 (about 3 hours ago)