Cost of living in Tandil, Argentina compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.036 EGP / ARS
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tandil (Argentina) is 43% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 8,140 (ARS $7,856) in Tandil to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,700 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Seville costs €0.75 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 200 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨12,198 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 4,375 (about 1 hour ago)