Cost of living in Tampico, Mexico compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 159 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.002 EGP / MXN
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tampico (Mexico) is 43% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 7,884 (Mex$ 7,872) in Tampico to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 500 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,033 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 50 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ljubljana costs €5.00 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 6.00 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.19 (39 minutes ago)