Cost of living in Tampico, Mexico compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 166 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.939 EGP / MXN
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tampico (Mexico) is 30% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 14,269 (Mex$ 15,201) in Tampico to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $9 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,200 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Midland, Texas costs $50 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belize City costs BZ$1,300 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Juan costs ARS $23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)