Cost of living in Tampere, Finland compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 379%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 142 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.762 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tampere (Finland) is 218% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 18,099 (€872) in Tampere to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,700 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €9 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yaoundé costs 6,000 Franc (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €4,500 (17 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 700 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 12,000 (25 minutes ago)