Cost of living in Tampere, Finland compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 356%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 243 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.777 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tampere (Finland) is 219% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 18,507 (€891) in Tampere to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,800 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,220 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$4,730 (12 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Eindhoven costs €4.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 38,700 (44 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kochi costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)