Cost of living in Tampa, Florida, United States compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 384%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,153 prices entered by 172 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.000 EGP / USD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tampa, Florida (United States) is 189% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 9,042 ($502) in Tampa, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $10 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of rice in San Jose, California costs $7 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Córdoba costs ARS $450 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in La Rioja costs ARS $4,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$33,990 (about 2 hours ago)