Cost of living in Tallinn, Estonia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 250%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 628 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.836 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tallinn (Estonia) is 116% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 11,651 (€559) in Tallinn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,400 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cordova costs €1.30 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sylhet costs Taka 500 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 4,900 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨45,743 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.30 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sharjah costs Dirham 799 (about 1 hour ago)