Cost of living in Tallinn, Estonia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 224%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 721 prices entered by 85 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.365 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tallinn (Estonia) is 107% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 7,775 (€402) in Tallinn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Cagliari costs €1.90 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.70 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 7,500 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Exeter costs £3.50 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $42 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 8,000 (34 minutes ago)