Cost of living in Taldy-Kurgan, Kazakhstan compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05723 EGP / KZT
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taldy-Kurgan (Kazakhstan) is 10% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 4,134 (72,235 KZT) in Taldy-Kurgan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 1,009 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Kabul costs 1,200 Afghani (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$120 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubrovnik costs 60 kn (about 2 hours ago)