Cost of living in Taldy-Kurgan, Kazakhstan compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05104 EGP / KZT
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taldy-Kurgan (Kazakhstan) is 5% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 2,616 (51,255 KZT) in Taldy-Kurgan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Västerås costs 80 kr (38 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Niterói costs R$ 860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 3,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Sofia costs 50 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,075 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baku costs 4.00 ман (about 2 hours ago)