Cost of living in Talcahuano, Chile compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 173%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02962 EGP / CLP
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Talcahuano (Chile) is 72% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 20,629 (CH$696,550) in Talcahuano to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Dallas, Texas costs $2.00 (22 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Salalah costs ﷼ 0.500 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ankara costs 8TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Pretoria costs R 60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 2 hours ago)