Cost of living in Talca, Chile compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02868 EGP / CLP
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Talca (Chile) is 18% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 14,109 (CH$491,984) in Talca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$2,064 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$7,500 (34 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in San Salvador costs $1,300 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Phoenix, Arizona costs $0.37 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Seattle, Washington costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tbilisi costs 242 Lari (about 1 hour ago)