Cost of living in Takasaki, Japan compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16304 EGP / JPY
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Takasaki (Japan) is 138% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 12,835 (¥78,726) in Takasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,400 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,010,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Korçë costs 25,000 Lek (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuremberg costs €10 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €6.00 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cork costs €0.75 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kiev costs 19₴ (38 minutes ago)