Cost of living in Takasaki, Japan compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.16331 EGP / JPY
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Takasaki (Japan) is 93% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 21,223 (¥129,958) in Takasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨40 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Bordeaux costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Faisalabad costs ₨3,000 (about 1 hour ago)