Cost of living in Taiyuan, China compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.733 EGP / CNY
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taiyuan (China) is 51% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 4,712 (元1,725) in Taiyuan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.00 lei (3 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $29 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ferrara costs €6.00 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Geneva costs CHF 3.50 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨101,650 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨0.50 (35 minutes ago)