Cost of living in Taiping, Malaysia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.227 EGP / MYR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taiping (Malaysia) is about the same as in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 3,180 (RM752) in Taiping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1.60 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨250 (32 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $3.31 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sheffield costs £2.50 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £250 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $0.79 (about 2 hours ago)