Cost of living in Taiping, Malaysia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.497 EGP / MYR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taiping (Malaysia) is 12% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 13,452 (RM2,991) in Taiping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 4.00 kn (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 6.00 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)