Cost of living in Taiping, Malaysia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.575 EGP / MYR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taiping (Malaysia) is about the same as in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah you would need to make just about E£ 3,057 (RM855) in Taiping.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brussels costs €30 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $15 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,779 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Boise, Idaho costs $150 (31 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Doha costs 5,000 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fargo costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)