Cost of living in Taiping, Malaysia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.491 EGP / MYR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taiping (Malaysia) is 13% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 12,383 (RM2,757) in Taiping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,500 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨76,238 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Spokane, Washington costs $1,312 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $75 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kingston costs C$76 (about 1 hour ago)