Cost of living in Taipei, Taiwan compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 130%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 536 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.594 EGP / TWD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taipei (Taiwan) is 115% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 16,345 (27,536 NT$) in Taipei to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 7,600 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $50 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 30,000 Gs (41 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Auckland costs NZ$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Alanya costs 13TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)