Cost of living in Taipei, Taiwan compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 161%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 398 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.595 EGP / TWD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taipei (Taiwan) is 131% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 8,678 (14,589 NT$) in Taipei to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $9 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Masaya costs 6,450 C$ (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Akola costs ₨70 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port of Spain costs 5.00 TT$ (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 89 (41 minutes ago)