Cost of living in Taipei, Taiwan compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 156%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 485 prices entered by 83 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.602 EGP / TWD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taipei (Taiwan) is 125% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 8,447 (14,023 NT$) in Taipei to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 135 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $12 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Amsterdam costs €2.00 (27 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Ottawa costs C$2.75 (43 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Pskov costs руб 70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (about 1 hour ago)