Cost of living in Taipei, Taiwan compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 133%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 507 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.606 EGP / TWD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taipei (Taiwan) is 115% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 16,343 (26,990 NT$) in Taipei to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 7,600 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Perth costs AU$2,018 (6 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Kuwait City costs Dinar 3.000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £813 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨200 (35 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tbilisi costs 3.60 Lari (about 2 hours ago)