Cost of living in Taipei, Taiwan compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 126%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 452 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.518 EGP / TWD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taipei (Taiwan) is 115% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 6,721 (12,978 NT$) in Taipei to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Liverpool costs £0.45 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.200 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 999 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩2,290 (about 1 hour ago)