Cost of living in Taipei, Taiwan compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 176%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 559 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.590 EGP / TWD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taipei (Taiwan) is 85% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 20,372 (34,512 NT$) in Taipei to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Long Beach, California costs $120 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zalaegerszeg costs 389 Ft (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (about 1 hour ago)