Cost of living in Tainan City, Taiwan compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 96%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.580 EGP / TWD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tainan City (Taiwan) is 39% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 18,047 (31,138 NT$) in Tainan City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Skopje costs 125 ден (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Worth, Texas costs $1,123 (35 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Delhi costs ₨80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $200 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)