Cost of living in Tainan City, Taiwan compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 120%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 54 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.598 EGP / TWD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tainan City (Taiwan) is 67% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 4,177 (6,984 NT$) in Tainan City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Stoke-on-Trent costs £2.27 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Berlin costs €7 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bhubaneswar costs ₨1,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 80 (41 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 19,350 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Beijing costs 元300 (about 1 hour ago)