Cost of living in Tainan City, Taiwan compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 123%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 53 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.593 EGP / TWD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tainan City (Taiwan) is 70% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 5,297 (8,930 NT$) in Tainan City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,200 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Adelaide costs AU$219 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oakland, California costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 16,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Brasília costs R$ 3.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨1.00 (about 3 hours ago)