Cost of living in Taichung City, Taiwan compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.593 EGP / TWD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taichung City (Taiwan) is 102% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 7,565 (12,753 NT$) in Taichung City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 100₴ (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dundee costs £4.99 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Talcahuano costs CH$644 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $65,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Grenoble costs €44 (37 minutes ago)