Cost of living in Tai'an, China compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 195%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.625 EGP / CNY
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tai'an (China) is 58% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 5,925 (元2,257) in Tai'an to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Gothenburg costs 20 kr (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €15 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bridgetown costs 60 Bds$ (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Savannah, Georgia costs $1,500 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,541 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$1.00 (36 minutes ago)