Cost of living in Tai'an, China compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 209%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.621 EGP / CNY
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tai'an (China) is 61% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 4,015 (元1,532) in Tai'an to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of apples in Edinburgh costs £2.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Shanghai costs 元18 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Puducherry costs ₨400 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Islamabad costs ₨20,000 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Vilnius costs €2.79 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $100 (31 minutes ago)