Cost of living in Tai'an, China vs Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 154%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 2.639 EGP / CNY
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tai'an (China) is 37% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 17,795 (6,744元) in Tai'an to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Al Mansurah.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Harare costs $3.31 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,338 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barquisimeto costs 7,000 Bs.S. (24 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Bogotá costs COL$2,430 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Newark, New Jersey costs $189 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Zabrze costs 83,300 zł (about 2 hours ago)