Cost of living in Tai'an, China compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 167%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.600 EGP / CNY
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tai'an (China) is 41% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 15,462 (元5,947) in Tai'an to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Yekaterinburg costs руб 32,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €409 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $3.30 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ghent costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Montevideo costs $U21,125 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)