Cost of living in Taganrog, Russia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.29152 EGP / RUB
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taganrog (Russia) is 22% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 15,869 (руб 54,435) in Taganrog to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.40 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Strasbourg costs €13 (29 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Jhansi costs ₨100 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Darwin costs AU$2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kolkata costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)