Cost of living in Taganrog, Russia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.30732 EGP / RUB
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taganrog (Russia) is 25% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 6,890 (руб 22,420) in Taganrog to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Hong Kong costs HK$2,498 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 500 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Târgu Mureş costs 30 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oakland, California costs $3,050 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boa Vista costs R$ 70 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Buenos Aires costs ARS $30 (about 2 hours ago)