Cost of living in Taganrog, Russia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.30496 EGP / RUB
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taganrog (Russia) is 25% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 6,765 (руб 22,183) in Taganrog to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,400 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Seoul costs ₩2 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $110 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bahía Blanca costs ARS $4,500 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$800 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amman costs Dinar 50 (11 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Reno, Nevada costs $14 (13 minutes ago)