Cost of living in Tacna, Peru compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.406 EGP / PEN
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tacna (Peru) is 20% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 14,453 (S/. 2,674) in Tacna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Peshawar costs ₨5,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,321 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $13 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (about 1 hour ago)