Cost of living in Tabuk, Saudi Arabia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 102%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.770 EGP / SAR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tabuk (Saudi Arabia) is 48% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 17,724 (﷼ 3,716) in Tabuk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $50 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Toronto costs C$152 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 225,000 Ft (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nantucket costs $3,050 (42 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Los Angeles, California costs $3.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eugene, Oregon costs $19 (about 2 hours ago)