Cost of living in Tabuk, Saudi Arabia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.026 EGP / SAR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tabuk (Saudi Arabia) is 38% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 5,188 (﷼ 1,032) in Tabuk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oakland, California costs $4.50 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madison, Wisconsin costs $20 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampa, Florida costs $15 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Luton costs £1.20 (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 5,000,000 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Saskatoon costs C$70 (about 1 hour ago)