Cost of living in Tabriz, Iran compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 244 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00058 EGP / IRR *
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tabriz (Iran) is 66% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 6,220 (﷼ 10,720,289) in Tabriz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,300 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 15 ฿ (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 60 kn (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Limassol costs €1.50 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kingston upon Hull costs £650 (about 1 hour ago)