Cost of living in Tabriz, Iran compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 173 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00052 EGP / IRR *
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tabriz (Iran) is 71% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 10,252 (﷼ 19,532,671) in Tabriz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 6,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 8,000 ₪ (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $60 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$40,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Odessa costs 33₴ (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lisbon costs €1.56 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,541 (22 minutes ago)