Cost of living in Tabriz, Iran vs Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 226 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00042 EGP / IRR *
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tabriz (Iran) is 24% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 14,885 (﷼ 35,738,670) in Tabriz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Memphis, Tennessee costs $70 (15 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Dubbo costs AU$1,075 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Leipzig costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 39 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €450 (about 3 hours ago)