Cost of living in Tabriz, Iran compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00050 EGP / IRR *
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tabriz (Iran) is 38% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 7,714 (﷼ 15,440,935) in Tabriz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,600 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥4,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Des Moines, Iowa costs $48 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$110 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 32,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €50 (about 2 hours ago)