Cost of living in Tabora, Tanzania compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00788 EGP / TZS
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tabora (Tanzania) is 10% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 13,198 (1,674,995 Shilling) in Tabora to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 1,000,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $10 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brno costs 550 Kč (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chicago, Illinois costs $25,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tallinn costs €17,594 (27 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Brussels costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)