Cost of living in Szombathely, Hungary compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 129%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07024 EGP / HUF
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Szombathely (Hungary) is 80% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 13,488 (192,025 Ft) in Szombathely to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 7,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$130 (less than a minute ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Queretaro costs Mex$ 3,500 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $75 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 135,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Athens costs €16,450 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chicago, Illinois costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)