Cost of living in Szombathely, Hungary compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 160%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06758 EGP / HUF
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Szombathely (Hungary) is 82% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 10,033 (148,467 Ft) in Szombathely to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥12,345 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U2,500 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €20 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$20 (18 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Lahore costs ₨50 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 15,000 (27 minutes ago)