Cost of living comparison between Szombathely, Hungary and Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03170 EGP / HUF
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Szombathely (Hungary) is 35% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 4,219 (133,065 Ft) in Szombathely to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $9,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 30 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nasik costs ₨600 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 555 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)