Cost of living comparison between Szolnok, Hungary and Al Mansurah, Egypt
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 52 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06061 EGP / HUF
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Szolnok (Hungary) is 47% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 4,604 (75,974 Ft) in Szolnok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Chişinău costs 100 Leu (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vilnius costs €65 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨50,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Diego, California costs $150 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨65,564 (about 3 hours ago)