Cost of living in Szeged, Hungary compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 116%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 242 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06290 EGP / HUF
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Szeged (Hungary) is 66% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 5,177 (82,308 Ft) in Szeged to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Acapulco costs Mex$ 38,700 (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $6 (35 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.50 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Nice costs €2.24 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$550 (about 2 hours ago)