Cost of living in Szeged, Hungary compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 125%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 233 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06526 EGP / HUF
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Szeged (Hungary) is 69% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 8,794 (134,746 Ft) in Szeged to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,200 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 120 (2 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (4 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Saharanpur costs ₨100 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Budapest costs 300 Ft (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM10 (35 minutes ago)