Cost of living in Szczecin, Poland compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 121%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 265 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.861 EGP / PLN
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Szczecin (Poland) is 46% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 16,059 (3,303 zł) in Szczecin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 300 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $90 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $16 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 600 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sherbrooke costs C$475 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨6,000 (35 minutes ago)