Cost of living in Szczecin, Poland compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 144%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 150 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.592 EGP / PLN
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Szczecin (Poland) is 66% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 4,149 (903 zł) in Szczecin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $15 (44 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Vilnius costs €2.32 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Darwin costs AU$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Campinas costs R$ 4.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $55 (about 2 hours ago)