Cost of living in Syracuse, Italy compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 251%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 21.865 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Syracuse (Italy) is 162% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 19,128 (€875) in Syracuse to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 7,300 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $30 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $300 (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,720 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Eugene, Oregon costs $30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Newark, New Jersey costs $3,253 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)