Cost of living in Syracuse, Italy compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 254%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.313 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Syracuse (Italy) is 171% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 6,780 (€334) in Syracuse to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨500 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Amarillo, Texas costs $1,009 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Cebu City costs Php31 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tórshavn, Faroe Islands costs kr13 (16 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 0.00 Kč (23 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Pyongyang costs 1,000 ₩ (about 1 hour ago)