Cost of living in Sylhet, Bangladesh compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 91%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21392 EGP / BDT
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sylhet (Bangladesh) is 25% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 13,711 (Taka 64,092) in Sylhet to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $4,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Reykjavik costs 239 kr (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,400 (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,101 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $15 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Geneva costs CHF 70 (about 1 hour ago)