Cost of living in Sylhet, Bangladesh compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 91%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21363 EGP / BDT
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sylhet (Bangladesh) is 27% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 16,449 (Taka 76,999) in Sylhet to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 3,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £409 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gijón costs €20 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $260 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)