Cost of living in Sylhet, Bangladesh compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 135%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22601 EGP / BDT
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sylhet (Bangladesh) is 60% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 5,010 (Taka 22,167) in Sylhet to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,580 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$30 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Antonio, Texas costs $1.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $13 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 250,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (about 3 hours ago)