Cost of living in Sylhet, Bangladesh compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 131%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22475 EGP / BDT
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sylhet (Bangladesh) is 47% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 8,216 (Taka 36,558) in Sylhet to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,600 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tel Aviv costs 15 ₪ (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Muscat costs ﷼ 100 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr375 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €4.50 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Visakhapatnam costs ₨650,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Milan costs €26,000 (22 minutes ago)