Cost of living in Sydney, Australia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 251%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,623 prices entered by 853 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 13.150 EGP / AUD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sydney (Australia) is 152% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 27,678 (AU$2,105) in Sydney to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $10 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 245 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨1,850 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $63 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brescia costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)