Cost of living in Sydney, Australia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 275%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 3,340 prices entered by 610 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 14.211 EGP / AUD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sydney (Australia) is 277% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 14,124 (AU$994) in Sydney to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bintulu costs RM100 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 10,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turmero costs Bs 8,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maribor costs €30 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Butwal costs ₨ 4,000 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Harare costs $1.00 (40 minutes ago)