Cost of living in Swansea, United Kingdom compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 231%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 23.493 EGP / GBP
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Swansea (United Kingdom) is 107% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 24,855 (£1,058) in Swansea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cairo costs E£ 35 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨25 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 250 (41 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Guwahati costs ₨25,800 (42 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Lahore costs ₨118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 320 (about 2 hours ago)