Cost of living in Swansea, United Kingdom compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 322%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 153 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 24.705 EGP / GBP
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Swansea (United Kingdom) is 170% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 19,975 (£809) in Swansea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 7,400 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €900 (6 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Guarulhos costs R$ 60 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$100 (35 minutes ago)
- 500 g of bread in Novi Sad costs 30 Дин. (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)