Cost of living in Swansea, United Kingdom compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 325%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 23.334 EGP / GBP
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Swansea (United Kingdom) is 174% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 15,866 (£680) in Swansea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,800 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Londrina costs R$ 3,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,200 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 25 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 25,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reading, Berkshire costs £3.50 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,541 (44 minutes ago)