Cost of living in Swansea, United Kingdom compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 277%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 22.593 EGP / GBP
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Swansea (United Kingdom) is 204% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 9,508 (£421) in Swansea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €15 (9 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.50 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,750 kr (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)