Cost of living in Suzhou, China compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 318%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 210 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.613 EGP / CNY
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Suzhou (China) is 85% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 24,004 (元9,185) in Suzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Port of Spain costs 51,600 TT$ (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagoya costs ¥500 (41 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Pretoria costs R 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kyoto costs ¥15,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Tijuana costs Mex$ 300 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.80 (about 2 hours ago)